Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I should of blogged but...

This blog is really late, I am getting messages from people over yahoo and Aol from people wondering why I am still awake.

I will tell you why because I was supposed to be working on something productive and I ended up surfing the web doing "research."

Research of course means "Running around Google and thinking of more and more stuff to look up that really doesn't matter."

I forgot what I was looking for but now it is 8 am and I better go to bed.

See ya soon

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your 'research' can wait until tomorrow Janus. Go to bed and get some rest now.

Frodo

10:03 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

(Evil villian voice)I must do my research, like finding evil youtube videos of Barney so you know what I am talking about.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANYTHING but Barney. Please, have mercy.

Frodo :)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters