Thursday, August 21, 2008

Emails from the edge (of the world)

Well my hotel has an internet terminal so I am able to do something from here that I have neglected many times to do at home.

Mainly update my blog.

I came into town not knowing what to expect and prepared for the worst. This of course means that when things actually turned out to be better than I thought that I was utterly blown away by it.

Thanks God, now I can enjoy some quality time.

The hotel is nice other than the bed is so soft that our backs can't handle it. (We are used to firm.) Bella ain't fond of the coffee...since I drink tea I don't know how lousy the coffee is. I take her word for it.

Of course as soon as I go out of town I have trouble at home. The A.C. is leaking coolant and I might have to check with State Farm to find out if the neighbors places are ok. Ughhh. My poor housesitter/friend Lucas had the neighbor let him know last night. Nothing like doing home repair from 2000 miles away. Ain't technology great.

This is my 300th post. Which means in two years I have done pretty good but will have to improve my posting average for next season.

See ya all later.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters