Monday, August 11, 2008

Bad photo shop requests, new essay, out of town announcement


Even He-Man hates driving on Ogden Avenue at 5:00. Robin looks a bit uncomfortable at him yelling obscenities at the construction workers and little old ladies with blue hair.


Well, Despite the desire to make a totally believable photo shop image, I decided that I worked on this already too long and decided that the 3 people looking at it will forgive me for not giving it my full attention. Even the stuff I give my full attention to tends to look cheesy and so those that know me. Well you know me.

8 days til I head out of town and I am biting my fingernails so much that I ate half of my index finger yesterday. (Not really, but I am nervous.)

My quality is dropping on all sides. Though for a special special treat for my loyal readers I am nearly done with my latest and if not greatest at least not to0 mediocre essay called "How to screw up your life royally" and it is available soon on email request. Now don't be frightened if you read it by a different name than Janus Torrell since as you know I use pen names and aliases...so you might get another pen name or wowsah even my own name depending on my mood.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo shop picture *big grin*
How about a picture of He Man in the Pink Panther car then, lol?

Good luck for when you head out of town.

Take care

Frodo (:

5:32 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Ok...don't push it lol. I am really taking a break from playing with photos.


Thanks frodo

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters