Friday, August 01, 2008

Janus decides Batman makes the blog look better




Ok I lied, I am not in bed yet.

I am debating about doing a few things, besides erasing the previous post.

I feel the need to do something different with this blog, to refreshen that old love I used to have to writing. I mean I really have to get back into my first love. It is the best way to cure my rut than anything else I know. It also won't hurt my liver. (At least as far as we have figured out.)

So.

Some of the things I have thought about have been:

1.Change the background colors. People have told me that I have a very boring background. I changed it to this color originally because my black background caused my good friend to lose her eyesight. (Sorry about that.) What color could I do that will be less boring and easy on the eyes. hmm I will get back on that.

2. Update the links. Well I did get rid of the link to Gerald Ford's blog when someone sent me the email to tell me that he died a while back. I have a few friends that have new blogs that the 4 people that still haven't given up hope that I will update again won't find out about if I don't put up the links. Talk about being a bad neighbor.

3. More movie and picture blogs. My wife has pictures on her blog, my friend Eric puts videos up on his. I might try that sometime. In fact I am going to put a random picture of Batman on this post just to make it more interesting...at least for me. (There we go.)

4. maybe I will update my blog more frequently than my car oil change. Yeah it couldn't hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters