Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yeah it really was my birthday

Well no, I'm not dead.

Not yet at least.

I did just have my birthday yesterday, and I am 25 again. I will remain 25 until I have kids in the house, then I will move to 31 or 32 or something.

Alright, bad joke, I am 31. I am not afraid to be 31. What I am afraid of is my Dad telling me that from now on life is going to go really fast. Thanks for the warning Dad.

I am already noticing it in fact, today I went to work...for too long... and then I went to "The Box" to do some errands and answer some calls. I was on the way home when Rob called me up and said "Hey you fancy something for dinner" so I went out for dinner...and somehow it is 11:20 pm now.

Where did the day go? Time flies when you are having fun and all, but work wasn't fun and driving around isn't either. So I guess it is Rob's fault for buying me a delicious dinner for my birthday since I enjoyed that.

He made me age faster...drat.

Anyway I missed you all, I will try to be good and do this blog thing a bit more often and it looks like I will be here for a while.

Hope to talk to you soon, at least not another 2 months...sheesh.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday (:

Did you do anything else nice, apart from go out to dinner with Rob?

Frodo

9:35 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Um, relaxed. Which is nice

11:16 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

OMG! you started writing as I stopped checking again!

HAPPY BELATED Birthday you young whippersnapper! Just claim a birthday month, n keep doing special things!

2:44 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Snag!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters