Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Muesday Night Blues

Well today I went into the office and I sorted mail. Exciting!? Well probably not, but it actually was relaxing for me. I have been feeling really worthless the last week or so because of this...whatever I have...that is making me unpredictable.

I have a bunch of ideas really to put on this blog, but I am really just too lazy to do them now. Besides Bella is home so I need to log off the computer and be social.

Tomorrow is another day. That last statement comes from my new sponsor "The Mr. Obvious Show."

Talk to you all later.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janus Torrell, you get those ideas put on your blog now!!! If not, sooner. (:

Frodo

3:13 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

working on it Frodo :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

"Tommorrow is another Day" was a sunset poster I made my mother for work (school Cafeteria) many times for over her desk. Her fav thought of the workday!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

It ranks up there with "Leave tomorrow til it comes."

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters