Thursday, November 15, 2007

The waiting game.

It seems like when I want things to hurry up, things slam on the breaks and when I need more time that things tend to floor it like a Nascar race.
I am a patient person for the most part, but not that patient.
Things seem a bit hypocritical when I caution others to be patient and I am just as restless as they are. Perhaps even more so. Fortunately cooler heads are running the show for me for the most part so while I can't totally relax...I can know things are under control.
All I can do is wait and I hate that.
All I can do is trust God to make sure things are under control, and while I don't hate the fact that he has it under control I wish he would send me a letter and tell me what's going on.
I wish I felt like everything would be ok as much as I tell everyone else it will be.
Hurry up and wait....hurry up and wait....ack.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best things come to those who wait.

It may seem like things are going so slowly, but try and take just one day at a time. Things will work out for the best.

Take care Janus

Frodo

5:36 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Doing that as well as I can Frodo, though Taking it one day at a time and Janus are usually not used in the same sentence.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Anticipation... causes more anxiety, but lessens anger-

Hope you don't get alot of those naked in school or out of money at the supermarket cashier dreams!

4:29 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Not that I know of, I don't remember my dreams really.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters