Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Janus vanishes again...

I took time out of my busy agenda of slacking off to tell you that I will be gone and slacking off for an indefinite amount of time. My father in law returns tomorrow and might want his computers back (Go figure) and I need to read more anyway. SO that means I might not be here.

Don't be sad, it is not like I am Mr. Update lately.

I am going to be here a bit longer than planned, due to some windows taking another week to arrive and the usual logistics of painting and home renovation. Then I can start moving all those stupid boxes that I brought here back to my home again.

Pray for my sanity please.

In the meanwhile visit my links and think of me and today I am adding a blog of Andrea's to my ever changing and growing blogroll

http://thingsmothersaid.blogspot.com/


When I get back I am going to renovate the blog too, so something to look forward to.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah blog renovation, one of my favorite hobbies on which I spend far too much time. Once I start template hopping and shopping and writing code... well, the blogging falls far behind. Look forward to your new look. I am including a link to a newly renovated blog of my own. If you need pointers to free templates that you can use on blogger, let me know.

Thanks for the nod, have a good spot of relaxation. Everyone needs some now and then.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Ok, I'll pray for yours you pray for mine. I leave this weekend, so I'll be MIA until things are in place myself. And did I mention I hate flying on planes? I think Cody is going to like it even less!

Good luck with the retrofit!

Peace,

- Neo

1:51 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thought I left a com here days ago- Oh well!
Good luck n happy blogvacation n renovation!
I pray for you all the time, anyways!

2:53 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Yw andrea, just remember I'll need your help soon :)

Praying for you Neo, even before I replied to this. Talk to you soon.

Thanks Snag, see you soon.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters