Sunday, September 16, 2007

Moving Mania and Running Video

I hate moving.
I think it is even worse when it is only temporary. That means all these oodles of boxes and crap are going to have to be put right back into our house when it is done.
Second floor is great if you don't want to be flooded but a nightmare when you have to carry stuff down the stairs. I am livin' on Motrin.
You never realize how much crap you have until you have to move it.
It will be better soon, I hope and pray.

Did video for the High School services today, and that went better. The more I do it the easier it seems to be, though I like to keep some pressure so I can be motivated to pay attention. I think I am beginning to figure it out, but still not at the point where I don't frantically make sure that Eric is within shouting distance if I suddenly blow something up. Good thing the teachers are pretty patient, if it was my coworker James he would of swore at everyone and did it himself.

I was fun and some folks came up to me and said "Good job" Which is nice and embarrassing at the same time. I just say Thank you very much and don't say that about anyone with use of their hands could probably do the same or better. Maybe I have something natural that I bring to work that I don't know about, I don't see anything though.

So sorry to not give a more exciting update, but I am sleepy and I have to work a double tomorrow. See ya soon

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Don't apologize for "boring" posts... mine are worse lately,

but that's cause I'm trying not to devulge the family secrets n tribulations- especially the more depressing ones I tend to avoid on blogworld today.

I live upstairs. I moved here over 20 years ago. I understand how much stuff is to move- just daily items, nevermind household supplies. Moving- would take an eternity of trips- Plus I have a storage space with some of Mom's stuff which won't fit through the small doorway. I helped clean out her 9 room house- lots of stuff in there-

Put those feet- up somewhere n get a back-rub!
At least when it's over, home will be nifty.

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Living on the first floor can present problems - you get the cold blasts when the outside door is open, hear all the noise above you, have to pull all your shades because tall people's heads are just window height - but at least you don't have to carry furniture up and down winding staircases that are too narrow for the size of their items.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know there are some jobs that some people cannot stand to do, and for some reason, you enjoy some of these things. Yes, you bring something special into it... your heart.
On the moving/remodel, I just wish we could wake up and it would be magically done... but change doesn't work that way, God doesn't work that way. I guess we will just have to grow during the process. Yes it sucks...

But we have each other...
love Bella

11:37 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I hear ya Snag, it is hard to talk about stuff that really bugs you and share it online.
I think if my mom had 9 rooms of stuff to clean out I might just burn it down where it stands to save myself the trouble. Especially with her 200 metric tons of quilting stuff

Andrea, thanks for reminding me of all the other stuff :) that does make me feel better

Bella, thanks honey :X

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters