Thursday, September 13, 2007

Janus at base camp

Well for those wondering what is going on, I am at my Father in Laws house. My first night we were in a guest bedroom with a bed that looked a lot bigger when you are not in it. Add Bella and add three little dogs that don't want to be alone and you got about as much stretching space as that wooden coffin in Kill Bill Volume 2. (A Janus blog first, one of my long rants citing a Quentin Tarentino film.)
Yesterday morning I woke up feeling like I got beat up by 88 ruthless warriors (Sorry that is Volume 1.) So I went to my 2nd Chiropractor/Massage appointment. I was meaning to tell you about the first one. My Chiropractor is a little Russian lady who is very strong, she is one you want on your side if you got in one of those World Cup riots I read about. She helped me a lot, but I still feel really really sore.
Anyway I got off topic...We are still moving our crap. 8 boxes or so at a time before they start the big remodel job, and I can't wait til it is all done. The animals are a little overwhelmed and the cat is meowing trying to figure out where she is. I can relate.
It was spiffy for my Father in law to offer us use of the house, but I don't quite feel at home really. Since when I say I am at "Home" I don't want to confuse people with my real house and my house for the month I just call it "Base Camp." I miss home, even with my gross carpet that we are tearing out and my totally groovy old blue trim cabinets.
Today I went in to refill my pills with the doctor and she asked me about my anxiety after about 2 minutes she wrote me a perscription for anti-anxiety drugs.... I guess I am feeling a little stressed.
Well I got to go to bed and work in the morning...at least it is at the same place and I don't have to pack boxes.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Moving tons of boxes n camping out all month trying not to mess-up some one else's house must be tough-
I hate it when the cat doesn't stop meowing too!
When I use the kitty-barrier they never stop for a second... so I try not to-

I hope there's at least a good shower there- At least you can blog from Base Camp!
Have a good week anyway!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters