Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Janus health and Sunny

I am still getting over the Cold, I now officially have more drugs in my daily dosage than my Grandmother did, and considering the pharmacist used to send her a Christmas card each year because he paid for his kids college bills, that is pretty bad.

I have an antibiotic, two types of cough syrup...one for the day, and one for the night with a little knock out to it. (Both of which taste like crap), an enhaler, nose spray plus all my other medicine that I already take. My doctor doesn't believe in killing the cold, he wants to annihilate it.


A good bit of news, Sunny my Father in law's dog is still with us, in fact she rallied and is looking great. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes for Sunny because they worked.

Got work in the morning, so night

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a LOT of medication Janus Torrell. I hope it helps, and you feel better soon.

And I'm glad Sunny is doing better.

Take care.

Frodo ( :

2:57 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Damn, that's overkill. Get as much rest as possible.

Peace,

- Neo

8:18 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Workin on it :)

9:48 PM  
Blogger a fractal cat said...

Hope the drugs do the trick before you are arrested by the DEA! :

Get well soon.

afc

7:02 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Will do Cat!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters