Monday, August 06, 2007

The Invasion began already!

I went to visit my family the other day...or so I thought. I dunno if it was me changing or them changing but they are not the people I grew up with. Maybe they were being nice just for Bella or something.
I am sure the truth is worse though I think my family has been taken by the pod people from one of them really lame alien movies. Mom was not complaining about me going through my stuff and leaving some behind. Dad bought us dinner and Mom didn't say a single word or sound even though it as at those overpriced Hibachi places. My sister offered the tip?! My sister and her husband offered to clean the place in Mendota for us so we didn't have to make a trip!?!
I am not complaining at all, this is just such a change from a few years ago that my silent alarms are going off saying "They are aliens, your family is gone."
That or we are just really blessed and things have improved all around.
Just in case, remember the attack is coming from Boucanville.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Yeah people being nice these days (including family) is a rarity.

Peace,

- Neo

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just enjoy it Janus. Go with the flow.

Take care.

Frodo

:)

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are loved, and as hard as growing up was, they still, and will always love you.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Neo, you got a point there

Frodo, I am trying :)

Anon, I know that is true, why do I wonder sometimes :) selective memory

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters