Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Janus official "I ain't dead", weekend report

Yes it has been a long time since I have checked in to my blog, not nearly as long as it has been since I checked in elsewhere but still...
I will still be gone another day or two (maybe four) depending on things so I will have to wait to make vows of continual updates I have several reasons for this.

1) Bella is home this weekend. When your spouse only has 4 of the same days off as you in which you are home it is not that great to insist on blogging when you should be going out for dinner and stuff. Sorry the marriage kinda takes precedence over me rambling on about me. She's sleeping now though, so I can sneak over here.

2) Busy weekend We did some good stuff yesterday, and more to come today hopefully. Yesterday my wife and I got to work at helping fix up a grade school. (More on that one later probably.) Our job was to help paint the stairwells with black "Oil based paint." Needless to say if you see me or my wife with black spots on our arms that is because of paint splatter not some rare form of measles. Today I am going to church (leaving in 20 minutes), followed by going to look at some of my wife's property from her mother and figure out what to do with it (Not fun, its a bit sad really), and then I am going to see those insane people that I love despite being deranged like me aka the family. So hardly anytime to ramble other than this post.

3) Been doing doubles The last couple days of work and tomorrow I am doing a double taking care of Telly. that means I leave at 7 in the morning and come back after 9 at night. Gather that isn't hard work really, it's just long for me. So when I get home I tend to have my half asleep, I can't write mindset. You wouldn't want me to blog when I am in that state anyway, it makes this post look like Shakespeare.

4) a little lazy Wednesday last week I just was slacking, but otherwise I haven't been home.

So I have to get in the shower now and head over to the High School, I miss all you guys of course and plan to be back Monday night unless I am asleep. Then it should take me a few days to catch up on your back posts... If I am here everyday nobody posts but if I leave for a bit all of you write a few novels. that's the breaks eh.

See you on Mondayish.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos on your lazy Wednesday, everyone needs a lazy day now and again, the Bible tells us to take a day of rest.

Sorry, but I was off writing a novel and you might have to read it. Worse, I was writing it on yet another blog... actually have two more going now. Follow my name link if you dare.

Painting is messy, but fun.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

oooh I dare.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - A few encyclopedias is more like it.

Hmmmmm, slacker!

Neo points

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters