Saturday, August 11, 2007

Jose on the move.

Well a bit of good and unexpected news the other day, Mrs. Jose got a new job which was about double the pay of her old one. The new job is closer to Naperville, in fact he will be half the distance he used to be from here.
So he called and said "Hey neighbor" which made me look to see if he was outside in the parking lot. Usually he says that if he is in town and seeing if I am free to do stuff and go to Mongolian BBQ. (Jose loves all you can eat and stir fry food places.)
He let me know he was looking at places at Dekalb and trying to get near the interstate if he could so he was close to work. I can't tell you how happy I am having my left hand man (not an insult, Karl is the right) moving closer in.
So if anyone finds a great deal for rental property in Dekalb/Sycamore let me know. (They will probably look to buy a place after they are certain about Mrs. Jose getting long term tenure.)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news about Jose.

Take care

Frodo :)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Thanks, now I'm hungry thinking about food. Cgrats to your friend, everybody deserves better and if they can find it props to them.

Have a great weekend.

Peace,

- Neo

2:09 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Frodo!

Neo, thanks you have a good weekend too.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice to have your friend closer, I hope it all works out. You'll be able to see more of each other and having friends to share with makes life's burdens less heavy.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I have some good friends out here too, but boy it is nice to have a friend I have had for years coming out. Makes the world a little smaller.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters