Thursday, September 06, 2007

Janus FAQs Prt 2

1. Why are you not updating very much? Well doing a lot of doubles again, getting ready to move (for a month), and this Playstation isn't going to play itself

2. Ok what game are you playing when you should be working? Castlevania SOTN, it's a bit addictive.

3. When will you write a real addition to your blog? Probably Friday night or Saturday

4. How is the writing going? Very slowly, but going.

5. What is the story with this remodeling? Bella and I are having the house fixed up a bit for our enjoyment and also to improve the value so we can sell it and move into another house someday. We are 1) Having all the rooms painted, 2) Redoing all the floors, 3) New doors and windows, 4) Getting rid of the old crappy bathroom walls and ceiling and replacing with some tile. It will be like a new house. Next step is cabinets for kitchen, we shall see.

6. Where are you going to be during this remodeling? At my Father in Laws, he is out of town.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Wow, it seems like everyone slowed the blogs down for extra work hours this summer, now you too!

That'll just make it easier to catch-up for me. Just got my puter back btw. Still working on getting it to work right, tho-

Wish I could afford to redo these falling to pieces 70's floors in here... some day...

Funny that I have a Q/A draft written for the 11th post just before reading this!

Good luck with the writing projects!

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still having fun on that Playstation, Janus? I hope you've beaten Castlevania now. lol

It sounds like you are getting a lot of work done to your house, but it will be worth it when it's all finished. And you won't have to redecorate for a LOOOOOOONNNGG time to come.

Have you settled in to your father in laws now? If he is out of town, you could have a party! (just kidding).

Frodo :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Well Snag I slowed down more for the sake of being lazy to tell ya the truth

For the remodeling we got an equity loan, and boy this stuff adds up fast.

I do FAQ because I can't always think in story mode when I am tired

Thanks, good luck with the writing and photos. (Welcome back too)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Frodo, I play Castlevania very intentionally (I level up a lot and look for hidden items...) So it will take me quite a while. Most people would get bored, but I am an old Quartermaster and very slow and broad in my methods. (Aka. slower than hell)

Hopefully not for a looooooooooong time.

I am at my Father in laws now, I don't really settle yet though still getting used to it. I should throw a party...I have a deck and grill out back. Wanna come?

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters