Thursday, August 30, 2007

Janus Question answering update.

My latest offlines and emails answered here.

1. Did you get your mouth guard? Yes, I haven't been able to breath at night though due to my cold so I need to use it more. I used it for 2 days and bam, got the cold. So I am waiting to stop coughing before I really try it again. I am an air addict.

2. Did Jose move in his new place? Yes, Jose and his wife and baby boy moved into an apartment about 40 minutes away from here. Which is half the distance he used to be. We haven't had time to get together yet because he works about 4 jobs even when I don't have him doing stuff for me.

3. How is Manuel doing? He is actually doing pretty good all things considered. He is working on getting his crap together, and doing well at it. He appreciates the concern for his well being too. (Well he said "Tell them thanks for askin'" He doesn't normally say well being.)

4. How is Karl doing? About the same, keep them prayers coming.

More to come.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am recovering from an odd knee injury and was just starting to get mobile again when I caught The Boy's cold. Now I have to be careful not to be standing when I sneeze.

Good wishes to all.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Ow, double whammy, good wishes to you too.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

I've continued to pray for you all this time, I Hope you n all those you care about can tell-

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice that Jose found a place that is nearer. Hope you and him find time to get together soon.

I'm glad Manuel and Karl are doing okay. I'm still sending good vibes their way.

Take care of yourself

Frodo :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks for the prayers and vibes Snag and Frodo

Well Frodo he came out once but it was to help me move lol.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters