Monday, August 27, 2007

The joys of house owning...

Today I went to the county office and got the final paperwork needed for Ed's company and sent it via Fed Ex. Paperwork stinks, but hey it is what makes the world go around.
Tomorrow I am working the evening, and tomorrow I am doing a double on Tuesday (for the first time in quite a while), Tomorrow afternoon I am going to have lunch with my wife and look at crap for the house remodelling. Partly fun, but I have no attention span at times. Truth is my wife is much better at picking stuff out and I am there more for emotional support. I really know nothing about home furnishings, but I will be happy to help her pick things out if say we were getting a computer or something.
Anyway should be back Wednesday for a bit.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Happy hunting!

Peace,

- Neo

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to scout out a computer desk... a comfy chair?

6:31 AM  
Blogger a fractal cat said...

Glad to see you that you are up and about. Enjoy the shopping/hunting trip...

afc

5:35 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Neo,

Andrea thats on the list

Thanks Cat, still shoppin

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate paperwork as well. Unfortunately, it is a necessary evil.

About those home furnishings - don't forget the 36" tv,
comfy chair with matching foot rest, a nice table next to chair to put your Krillion etc. Lol

Frodo :)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Frodo I like your decorating sense. :)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters