Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Labor day

Today is Labor Day so I am going to celebrate it by working on packing everything I can in the house. Government workers and labor union folks celebrate the day called Labor day by not doing any, and much of the rest of the land is doing home improvement projects.
We have a lot of people coming according to my last phone call to help us move, which is good because I am hurting alot and all the trips down the stairs is going to hurt. All the help would be great.
From my regulars Jose and his family is coming, Karl and his daughter were coming but his little one is not feeling well. I have no idea who my wife all invited.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

I always work on Labor Day, myself...

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I'm a bit late. Happy Labour Day anyway. Lol

It's nice that you had a lot of people to help you, and I hope it all went smoothly.

Take care Janus

Frodo :)

3:12 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Neo it was a good surprise, my wifes friends lift the heavy stuff. woohoo

Snag I feel your pain

Happy Labour (Labor) day to you as well postday. It went pretty smooth though we are still Labouring

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters