Friday, September 14, 2007

The year recap/Janus Clip show

Wow has it been a year? It really has? Over a year in fact and I was so lazy and busy (Sometimes both at the same time) I wasn't even aware that a year has passed. Let us recap a little.
I ranted a lot about nothing
I gave lots of loving advice to my sister's kids
I apparently have mellowed out a bit (a remark from someone reading my older posts)
Rob and I went out for beer a couple times
I explained how to say "Janus Torrell" a few times and gave up trying.
I still occasionally meet someone that thinks my parents are cruel enough to really name me Janus Torrell.
I became wealthy and influential
I got a real job (1 year anniversary in October)
I got engaged and married to Bella
I killed over an acre of trees printing programs on Thursdays
My friends Troy and Janet moved to Kansas City
People I don't even know yet call me by my real name, that is amazing to me still that people actually know who I am.
I got rid of my van, was given a car, lost it.
I got a Buick that makes me look twenty years older.
I went back to school
We are remodeling the house
I met a lot of amazing people online and in person.

To another year folks, thanks for your visiting and support.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary. And best of luck with the remo!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Lorinda, help yourself to some cake and ice cream! See ya soon friend.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cake n ice cream mmmm

Congrats on all the glitz that goes with the blog-age!
good recap-

3:21 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Snag, hope to have another party next year :)

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters