Thursday, September 21, 2006

I might not be around so much now that I am rich

That's right, I won the British Internet Lottery tonight. I am going to get a million pounds in Sterling Silver. I wonder if they mean the British monetary unit or are they just going to drop a million pounds of silver on my head like Wile E. Coyote.
Yeah don't tell Clive, but I got rich before he did. I bet he is sure jealous especially since his native country is the one that gave me the money. Oh yeah I am going to call my ex-girlfriend in Jr. High and go "HA!" Man, this is great.
Money won't change me a bit, oh no. I will still be a self centered lazy jerk.
I am just wondering why the British Internet Lottery has a free email account in Mexico... Oh wait. This is one of those scams isn't it. You know like the ones like Chitibank and guys that sell me Vyagra from Sri Lanka. Yes remember folks, if everyone gave you stuff like they promised on the internet I would have about 100 X-boxes by now just by punching Osama Bin Laden. If someone wants to give you something for free, make them give you THEIR bank info instead.
Guess I better not call the Ex afterall. Drat.
Well now I am really bummed out, and I might as well go to bed. See you later.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be nice if it was for real though.

Ah well. One can always dream!

Frodo

8:50 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

yep its true I can always dream, maybe I can still trick somebody into giving me a good seat at Famous Dave's BBQ anyway if they think I am rich.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

Hah, that's nothing. I win the Dutch lottery at least once a week.

But I didn't know we were in a race to get rich. You'll win that one easily, Janus - I'd settle for just "comfortable"...

2:25 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Well I don't think we really are in a race, but the shallow part of me that wants to be rich has to compete because it would be terrible to finally be rich and have no one impressed

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters