Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A big step towards the right direction

Again I didn't do as much today as I would like to, but thats ok. (I feel like Stuart Smalley from the old SNL skits when I say, but thats ok.) Today I finally snapped a bit though and just started working on all the things I have put to the side.
Two days ago I wrote the goals, now I am actually trying to do something to reach them. So got alot done today, though never as much as I want.
I only got an hour of sleep last night so forgive me if I don't stick around too much tonight and all, but I want to leave you with something wise to say.
Too bad I am too tired too make it up.
I got some cleaning done with my plans and paperwork and tomorrow I might actually wake up awake. Look out world here I come.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you can get some decent sleep soon, Janus.

I am sending good thoughts your way. :)

Frodo

7:12 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

*Looks in mirror to say affirmations*

man I have to get into the shower. Thanks for the well wishes...I slept a whole 9 hours last night. I feel great today.

Talk to you all later

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9 hours? That's brilliant.

I'm so glad you feel better.

Frodo

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters