Monday, September 11, 2006

Up and down and back and forth

Day three with the dogs, and Day two fighting this wierd mood.

We have had our little disagreements but the dogs, the cat, and I are now getting along fine. They went to sleep. Not since the days of having kids in the house have I been so aggravated but so happy dealing with others.
After a while of not having small children around, you get this sort of amnesia where you only remember how cute they were and how much you love them. You forget about the crying, fighting, and getting woken up every 3 hours.
Thank you Sammy, Sunny, and Carp for reminding me that I should never ever have children around again. After all I can't lock them in a house for a few hours or threaten to sell them to a Authentic Korean resteraunt. Eighteen years (or more) of never being able to relax again.
Sorry...I had to rant to someone.
My mood is a little better today, but I am still a little in the dumps. The animals didn't cause it, I just have those mood swings. Well, I should say I get really happy for a while and then nosedive into the dumps. I think I am just trying to balance too much in my head and not getting enough done.
I am going to finish up my housecleaning tonight and get ready to turn in. I feel like I am just starting to wake up...but "thems the breaks." Tomorrow is a better day, or could be rather.
I shall have to find something really interesting to write by then. Thanks for coming by.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always leave the dogs in seperate rooms, or threaten to take away their favourite toy. lol

Frodo

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's it! No more welcome in my restaurant! You no bring dogs you no get paid!
-I am not Korean

1:05 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I will have to figure out how to make this work...lol thanks for both of ya visiting

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters