Thursday, September 07, 2006

Milestones, Benedrils, and Pasta

Today I took it easy. Alright, easier.
Besides feeling incrediably tired from not going to bed yet and finally feeling the effects of the two benedrils I don't have much to say this morning. I found some good blog reading out there today as I roamed around other peoples blogs a bit, though I can't type a coherant thought this fine early morning.
Today my counter made it past the 1000 person marker, way to go readers! We are only 4000 more people away from me having to take my blog in for an oil check and flush out the transmission. Thanks for all of you coming by, even when I don't have much to add somedays.
Today I had a few more ideas for short writing projects and a few future blog entrys, though I am not in much shape to work on them now and have a meeting at 2:00 this afternoon so I better try to get at least 6 hours of sleep.
The good news is I seem to be getting healthier, so sticking my head over steam from boiling pasta noodles, drinking some tea, taking my pills, and trying to get more than 3 hours of sleep a night seems to be working a little.
If it doesn't work, well at least we got some Pasta cooked for dinner.
Hope to see you around tomorrow, and have a good one today folks.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hope you can get some sleep Janus (more than 3 hours anyway), and I hope your meeting goes okay.

Good luck.

Frodo

9:34 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

I knew a man who had similar symptoms, which were later diagnosed as gallstones. Unfortunately, from the information I read, there has been no cures found yet for milestones.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

thank ya Jan, I got 5 and a half hours, which is good for me. I even woke up on my own a half hour before my alarm went off.

I just don't sleep much, and the only way I could sleep in is if I HAD to wake up if that makes sense

1:14 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thats ok Harry, the milestones are a nice thing this time. It is true, normally I don't enjoy them

1:14 PM  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

For a moment there I thought you said millstones, not milestones. Sometimes I feel like that about blogging...

3:17 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I can understand that, some days I really have to make myself write something. Having even one person read what I write makes it worth it for me though, but somedays I have to remember that I do get read to make me start plucking away.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters