Friday, September 01, 2006

More Mindless Filler...Fairs and Blog Envy

Hey I am not going to be here Saturday all day, I am going to be out of the state. I don't have a cell phone to tell you all about the Fair I am going to. So I will have to make things up right now.
So you are going to have to either read this later and pretend I wrote it today or have a tantrum and wait til Sunday when I get back.

Janus's fake remarks about the Fair

Ooooh the food is greasy

Wow you can win a goldfish with a pingpong ball.

The Tilt a Whirl is looking a bit old.

Why do we go to a place called a "fair" to get ripped off.


Now for something completely different...

I have been visiting some of your Blogs lately, if you can't tell by the assorted comments scattered throughout the web and the omnious shuffling of my feet as I lurk. I have to admit that I like some of your setups better. I like Blogger, I really do. The price is right...er free. and I can ramble here and only have a little bit of restrictions.

My Blog is lacking some of the features though that other Blogs have.

For example some of you have a section where you have Books that you have read or own, though I like how Eric B. calls his "Pretending to Read." Now I probably actually wouldn't know what to do with this feature but since I don't have it I am sure it is more exciting than it sounds. I would have to put up some interesting book combinations too "Organizing your life for Morons", "Resume Magic" and "Archie Digest #24808 Billion"

I don't have a spiffy picture of me, though that is partly intentional, partly because I hate programming it. Though a picture or a neat animation at the top of the screen might make my blog more cosmetic. Yeah, I am over that already.

I also don't have Categories on this Blog. I don't know what categories I would on here. Maybe I would have "Depressing stuff", "Serious stuff", "Flagarant attempts at cheesy humor", and "Mindless filler when I don't really have a point."

The last two things would be getting that advanced counter system that Eric B and Janet M. use that looks like it not only keeps a counter but can order pizza for me too and maybe wash the counters off for me. I like my humble little counter, but I have seen the Mercedez Benz of counters and consider it. I also don't have emotions on my blog, which is good. My blog doesn't tell you if I feel Happy, Sad, Angry, Pretty, Drunk, Pretty Drunk, or Pensive.

Come to think of it, maybe I like my layout just the way it is. Anyway I will see you all on Sunday, have fun.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

Hold on there. Wait up, Janus. Don't go just yet. You forgot to tell us how the faux fair made you feel.

(I don't want to make you jealous, but I installed an Easy button on mine. Oh, here she comes now -- I have to go)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I will fill you on the Fair on this next post...the Fair made me feel "Heartburned"

drat...now I have to find an easy button to add to mine. Will the madness ever end

3:15 AM  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

When it comes down to it, it's content that matters.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

uh oh :P

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters