Sunday, September 17, 2006

Comic book ponderings.

Tonight instead of doing anything productive I went on one of my wikipedia/googling research rants and for some reason I started reading comic book stuff. Don't ask how that happened, I don't know either. Insomnia can lead to stupidity.
I wondered why Batman always locks the bad guys up in the same asylum and they always seem to get away to come back for another comic book. Do they even lock that place? You would think that the Joker killed a few thousand people they might try at least using a padlock or maybe one of those ADT security systems.
Where do comic book people buy their outfits and gadgets? I imagine that Gotham city has some sort of outlet mall for bad guys. No wonder these guys have to rob banks and stuff, really getting all that stuff can't be cheap.
How come no one can figure out superman is clark kent with a different hair do and without glasses? Yes he is mild mannered and acts like a complete dolt I know, but come on he works next to a news reporter who sits next to him every day and interviews Superman all the time. If I put a picture of me with a fedora and glasses on this website and maybe changed my haircut I am sure some people would recognize me no matter how mild mannered I act.
Anyway enough of this pointless yammering, I am off to bed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Janus Torrell said...

believe me...I am suspending it as best as I can :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

Well, we know from the movie that Peter Parker made his own Spiderman outfit. But I reckon with Clark Kent it's just another of his super powers - he hypnotizes everyone so they don't recognize him. Same thing with his costume - he hasn't really got one, we're just hypnotized into thinking he does.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters