Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Shorty for Sept 15

I had a few posts worth of ideas today, but now that the day is almost over and I got things to do I got to put the cards on the table. I got nothing. At least nothing really big.
Nothing isn't all bad though, I did get some reading done today. I read "Carrie" from Stephen King, almost from cover to cover in one afternoon. Which made me realize that I had a pretty normal upbringing and school could of been much worse. It wasn't so much a horror novel to me as it was depressing. I realized how I have tried to forget most of my school days other than a few exceptions. Carrie makes me appreciate the fact that I survived high school relatively normal.
Of course what is relatively normal anyway?
Anyway, I will be back tomorrow, hopefully with something resembling more content. Thanks for visiting.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You read Carrie in one afternoon? Wow, that was fast. Glad you enjoyed it though. lol

I always think it is such a sad story.

Frodo

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so dissapointed. You mentioned nothing about midgets whatsoever!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

When I get into a mode Frodo I can read a novel in about 4 hours. Carrie isn't really that long though, and it was more sad than scary to me.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I am fairly new to Stephen King, I read IT and the Shining. IT gave me the creeps and by the end of it though I was more frustrated than happy with the ending.

Shining I loved, though I had to leave shower curtains open for a while when I walked in. Which shows I liked his writing :)

2:32 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Sorry...next time I will pick a less misleading title...:P

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters