Tuesday, October 10, 2006

That there Janus guy is an employed man..yeehaw

The title says it all, the praying and well wishing paid off. Today at 1:30 I got the call, and now I am officially able to say that I got the job!

I start next Tuesday and it seems pretty ideal so far with the family. It will still be a while before I get paid, because of agency things so I got at least another month or so of lawn duty, but now things have taken a big turn!
Been spending alot of time on the phone giving updates. Now I have to head in and take care of the lawn. Thanks for all your support everyone, and see you tomorrow
Now maybe I can write a day or two without giving you a Job update...might make things more fun around here again, who knows :P

Happily Yours,
J.T.

P.S. Have to republish this and hope it works

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!


You got the job.

Congratulations Janus, I am SO pleased to hear that. You really deserve this.

Roll on Tuesday!

Frodo :)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

If you used the nudes/violins/tub story to your advantage, then you officially owe me an Old Style now.

Congrats, man!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Roll on Tuesday! Thanks Frodo and Harry.

Sorry Harry, I couldn't use the nudes/violins/tub story really well because I found out about it after the interview, and I only chatted to the family a bit on the phone. I am a fair guy though, I will unofficially owe you an Old Style. I will either have to pay it when I go to Hooville, or you will have to collect it when you come to Naperville sometime.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Fair enough.
Maybe we could meet at the Nalco Building (Rt. 59) to celebrate the 11th anniversary of the Challenger explosion...

6:24 PM  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

Brilliant news - well done, Janus!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Janus. But where is hooville and naperville?????

Glenni

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Janus. I hope you like the job well.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thank you Emma, Ned, Glen, and Lorinda :)

Naperville is a Chicago Suburb that I could show you on mapquest sometime Glen, as for hoovile, I found out that Harry moved to Hoohooville which I think is somewhere near Wisconsin or something...Harry would know better (at least I hope so)

Harry...sounds like a plan.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Glen, you should know that by now -- Hoohooville sits at the edge of a swamp.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters