Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A great day to be a Janus

Today was a good day, I don't really have a topic or theme today other than today was a good day.
I am well rested today, I had a nice dreamless sleep last night a rare thing sometimes.
I have an interview on Friday, and things seem promising. I got my lead for the potential position yesterday and this morning when I called they said come in on Friday for application and interview, bring my references. References is something I can bring.
Resume is almost finished up (just tweaking it) and I can look forward to not having to look forward to working on my resume. Whew.
Today I went over to work and I took Sunny and Carp for a nice walk, Sunny is handling diabetes really well and was able to keep up with me. I got to enjoy looking at the colored leaves in other peoples yards as I went for the walk and felt "Flu free" for the first time entirely in about a week. I got to look at all the houses and imagine which one I would pick out if I had the money to get one.
Today was just a good day, and I delayed writing about it til now because I thought I might jinx it. But since its 10 at night, I can say it went alright. Tomorrow is Thursday and I am well enough to do my Thursday thing.

See ya tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thank you Lorinda

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you are feeling better Janus, and I'm glad you had a good rest.

It's brilliant that you are almost finished your resume. That must be a load off your mind, you don't have to worry about getting it done now.

Congratulations on the interview. I am so pleased to hear that. I really hope it goes well for you. Got my fingers crossed.

Frodo :)

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you are now up and 'repaired'. Most days we are alive are good days and I guess even the bad ones beat the alternative +*grin*. BTW Janus, what is it like to know Frodo personally?
take care of you
Glenni

5:59 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Glen.

I wouldn't say personally... after all my name isn't Sam. Though many of the local hobbits are glad that Frodo recovered from that attack on weathertop even though Frodo still has pain in the arm on the anniversary.

Now excuse me I am off to the Dragon for a pint.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thank you Frodo and Glen

I wouldn't say personally... after all my name isn't Sam. Though many of the local hobbits are glad that Frodo recovered from that attack on weathertop even though Frodo still has pain in the arm on the anniversary.

Now excuse me I am off to the Dragon for a pint.

*Update wow, two Travel blog spams in one day. Apparently the evil spiders of the land of Googledor have found my page. Good news it means I must be in a search engine, bad news is I have to watch out for the deadly poison sting of spam*

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters