Friday, September 22, 2006

Janus almost gets killed by a four foot long corkscrew and other astounding things.

I got home really late tonight and it is just one of those nights where I can't think of anything worthwhile to blog. I am working on a biggie right now, and I have been kind of going back and forth between that and everything else the last few days.
So tonight I will leave you with a few words of wisdom...er sort of.

Do wear a sweater because Summer is over and from now on it's going to be getting cold or rainy or both. Don't forget though to wear a t shirt underneath so that if it warms up you are not sweating like the fat guys in the sauna.
Do not bother to sweep off sidewalks if rain will be coming in the next day or so, they will just get crappy again.
Do not put sharp tools in a flimsy plastic tool rack that is not secured to the wall, today I almost got impaled by 2 shovels, a rake, a hoe, and something that looked like an overgrown corkscrew. If someone can tell me what that thing is that looks like an overgrown corkscrew I would be grateful, and no I don't have any money to give you for a reward.
Fall is here, goodbye 110 billion degree days, bugs, and summer allergys. Hello rainstorms, hay fever, and kids asking for candy.

(The shorter the post, the longer the title....wierd eh)
See ya tomorrow.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

It's called fung shway -- good balance. That will be three dollars.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So today's lesson is 'Beware of the deadly garden tools'?

Dunno what your overgrown corkscrew could be though.

:)

Frodo

12:19 AM  
Blogger a fractal cat said...

Are there any BIG bottles lying about? Enormous corks maybe?

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose it could be some sort of hole or post digging tool. Either that or you have unhatched a top secret device implanted by aliens to spy on and or destroy the planet Earth. Or maybe you were given powerful hallucinogenics and it was really just a little screw in the ground post like for a dog lead. Thank God you were not impaled anyway.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Harry- I will have to write you a bad check for that 3 dollars..and maybe add another 100,000 since it's probably not going to clear anyway. My name is Janus VOID if you are wondering which one it is.

Frodo thanks for visiting

Cat- If he had some big bottles around that would need a corkscrew that big I would be doing more overtime over there.

Shelley- Aliens planting devices? Has someone been reading old Spiderman comics eh? I might of been hallucinating though, using that Simply Green cleaner that my boss has could possibly do that.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

The worrying thing is, Janus, that someone once had enough of a need for that four foot corkscrew to go out and buy one...

2:59 PM  
Blogger Ned said...

Hanging things, both inside and out, is an attempt to be organized, something I completely shun. Now we see how dangerous it can be. I will take my chances with the clutter and sharp implements lying about and strewn in my path. It keeps you alert.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Gone- Come on admit it, wouldn't you like to see the bottle that would fit on?

Rollo- My thoughts exactly, now if my family would only agree with me on that

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters