Sunday, October 08, 2006

Janus climbing the walls

Did some cleaning, did some relaxing...still antsy about tomorrow.

Course I got to go make dinner now, so sorry I am headin out early, even though I just got here. So getting directions...making dinner...going to bed....and probably sedating myself. I had kind of tried to avoid thinking about the interview tomorrow all weekend, but now it's the next hurdle.

How that goes will determine where the future hurdles are and what track I will run on. Wish me luck, and see you soon

Janus

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Janus.
I hope it goes well for you. :)

Frodo

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck Janus!

5:14 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Think of a dozen naked ladies, all playing violins, while sitting together in claw-foot bathtubs out in the front yard under a massive sugar maple.

Let me know if it works, too: I might use it later.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

thanks everyone.

..well harry I didn't get your suggestion until late but I will try it sometime.

think it might creep out the 90 year old interviewee though.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters