Friday, January 05, 2007

a temporary tearful farewell

Well I have wanted to type this for a few days but I keep getting busy so I will have to just hammer it out now.
My blog will officially be closed from now until about the 15th of January, due to technical reasons.
I am technically getting married this weekend and I am going to be going on my honeymoon the following week. From this afternoon on, I will hardly be at home, and if I am... I am getting ready for something else to happen.
You know how it goes.
So the good news is you are not going to get a weekend of frantic updates about my wedding, and after I get back you won't have to hear the term Groomsman, Usher, or Rehearsal for quite a while. I will be glad about that too. Soon I can be talking about normal things like...well I dunno but it will come to me.
So sorry I won't be talking during the honeymoon, I am sure you all understand.
See you after the 15th!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a lovely wedding, and a wonderful honeymoon, Janus.

Take care.

Frodo :)

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janus. Seems like I've gotten to know you pretty well and well I am wondering why I am not invited to the wedding :). Joking aside, good luck and God bless, remember this is a God thing and there is nothing better than being married to the woman of your dreams. We will miss you. Please hurry back and tell us all about it!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Hello, ( hopped from Neo's)

Congrats
n have a blast!

Don't worry, the bloggers aren't going anywhere... we'll be back!

(You're gonna miss it, huh?!)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus Quite smart. I don't think your Mrs. would appreciate you updating your blog on your honeymoon. Have fun, and enjoy.

Peace,

- Neo

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the 15th now. Why aren't you back yet? =P

Seriously, though, way to go! Where's the honeymoon to?

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant BELIEVE you arent going to post on your honeymoon! :P Just kidding... I hope you and Mrs. Janus have a wonderful time.

Yall have fun, get drunk and be merry :D

5:41 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Wow, quite a few of you.

Thank you Frodo

Thank you Patrick (Sorry I did the invites quite a while ago before getting to you kinda sorta :) My Caterer (and sister) would of killed me if I altered things too much after we got going) I will tell you more about it, when I have more time.

Welcome Snaggle Tooth, thanks for hopping over to here. I missed blogging a little...but once I was at the honeymoon I forgot all about it til I got home. So it was a good one eh?

Thanks Neo, and yeah I intentionally didn't even check my mail when I was gone, because I was focusing on my honeymoon and refused calls unless they were from the airline :)

Thanks Lorinda, and thank you for the letter.

Hi Raf, good to see you again. Remember I mean Chicago time :P. I went to Sedona, Arizona. A little warmer, a little dryer, and far enough away to be romantic. We had a blast.

Hi Bumpy! Long time no read, I had a great time! Though it would amaze you we were sober the whole time. Sorry you missed my blogging though.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters