Friday, December 29, 2006

welcome to Neo

Doing much better today for the most part. Though the phone is ringing every morning with wedding updates and I am tracking down people as best as I can. The new play is ready, and we are going to run with it.
One more night off before the rehearsal. (New years day.)
So sorry to bombard all of you with the wedding updates, that and work is all I have been really able to concentrate on as of late. Though James was kind enough not to ask me for more writing for the work-related site until I am home from my honeymoon and relaxed. My lack of concentration makes it not even worth the time. Besides he can use the time to do his taxes and play World of Warcraft.
Vacation for him too really.
Today I have done a few little changes to the site, Changing the name of my links..again, and changing my heading...again.
Today I have added Neo and his blog "Just Bring It" to my honor roll. Hailing from Philadelphia, Neo came back to blogging recently due to popular demand among his readers. He has some pretty good reading and insights and one of the most graphical blogs I have seen. So if you get a chance wander over his way to see what he has up there.
Thanks for droppin by.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the reharsal goes well for you. Just remember to breathe!!!

Frodo :)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Awwww, thanks. :) The press just wouldn't let me be! LOL

Good luck with the rehearsals, I'm sure you'll do fine.

Have a great New Year!

Peace,

- Neo

4:56 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

(Breathes) thanks Frodo, things are moving along ok.

Your welcome Neo, and things are going a bit smoother now.

Happy New Year to both of you.

J.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters