Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Trust...its harder than it looks

Today was a rough one. I had a little meltdown, not a "Hollywood Access ruin my career when it finds Youtube" meltdown. So mine is more of a "Christmas and Wedding in less than a month and I don't know how I am going to take care of it all"meltdown, I am sure it is not nearly as interesting for Youtube. I generally lounge around and feel crummy.
I am frustrated at myself for getting sick a while back and going to the ER. The hospital bill and the week off of work really set things back. I am getting over it though I realize that the thing I have to learn is trust.
I trusted God with my father's life and he healed his cancer, I trusted God with Bella's mother's soul, and I know he took her home. So why can't I trust God to get me through these busy times?
So I guess what I need is prayer, and I need to focus on trusting. I have seen and felt the power that God has had in my life the last year or so, I need to remember that and not let all these crazy things going on once take me out of control.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're really dealing with the big one: trusting God. When I find it hard making time for prayer I simply make time. Sounds too simple right but it's what I need to do. Wake up early, go to bed later; go for a walk etc. Hope this encourages you to keep trusting...

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you couldn't help getting sick, Janus. You shouldn't be frustrated with yourself.

Please don't let Christmas and wedding (and other things) get to you - they WILL work out.

Take care now.

Frodo :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Patrick.
I'll try that more, sometimes I get so frustrated I can't even pray. I did get some good time in with him yesterday after I melted down a little bit and I feel better today. But you know that saying "The day ain't over yet." :)

Thank you Frodo, I will do my best just to relax and enjoy the ride a bit. I think this getting mad when I get sick thing comes from hanging around Jose too much. He is so afraid of missing work that we have to tie him up and gag him to keep him from trying to go to work. I don't miss work as much as I miss the paycheck when I am sick. :)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters