Friday, December 08, 2006

Lost in my work...wow what a night

Well let me tell you, whoever prayed for me to work today and stick with my job it really paid off. I was working on one little article but I kept getting snagged but I kept at it.

I wrote 5 articles from scratch , two short tests, and a three big detailed story sketches and I only stopped to eat twice, and get something from the fridge.

For me that is an amazing feat. I just looked up after finishing a long new paper that I started at 8:00 and realized it was 11:30 and that I need to get ready for bed. I am tired, hungry, and I need to pick up the soda cans and plates next to my desk, but I feel like I worked hard today and I got a lot done.
Tomorrow when I get back from work with Telly I am going to do even more, though I will probably blog something that is a bit more interesting and less difficult than the last project I worked on. My goal is to get 30 little stories done for this site, so I will have leg room. Then I will make it so I get caught up for a week at a time in a day, and eventually get the other guys to write stuff so I tweak a little editting and don't have to write it all on my own from scratch.

I just hope I can keep it up and get to a point where I am far enough ahead that I can do this with more ease. I am just so proud that I worked hard and strong today for a whole shift. I can end today feeling proud of myself.

See you tomorrow.

Janus

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good, productive day will always make you feel better.

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you DID get a lot done.
Well done Janus, you SHOULD feel proud of yourself. :)

You will have your 30 stories done in no time. Just don't forget to eat and sleep, as well. lol.

Frodo :)

7:36 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Ned it certainly does, last night and this morning I feel refreshed and ambitious.

Don't worry about me eating and sleeping Frodo, if I am getting alot done I sleep better and I also have a spot to eat next to the desk...so I stop for a few meals. I am more worried about eating too much sometimes, if you ever see a guy that works and eats at his desk for a few months you can Identify him by the size of gut.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters