Thursday, December 07, 2006

saying alot about nothing.

How was my day? My day was pretty good.
That's part of my problem.
Nothing terrible happened today at all, I did my Thursday thing and it had the usual setbacks and delays that can't be avoided, but nothing that ruined my day.
Work was fine, my patient Telly and I had some good conversations about taking care of family, not chasing stingrays and tackling crocodiles if you have small children...but nothing really deep.
I went home, I wrote for the other website, I listen to music on youtube on the other screen, and then I waited for Bella to come home and we had Taco Bell.
I should count my blessings, I have alot of good things going on in my life right now. I have no complaints except one.
I really have nothing to blog about, other telling you that I have nothing to say.
Don't give up on me though, come back tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day Janus.

Frodo :)

7:30 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks for coming by, the messenger is being a pain. But glad you visited Frodo.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters