Tuesday, November 21, 2006

getting back on track

It is the end of the second day since I officially have been "well" and I am doing pretty good other than a headache and sounding one of the guys that does the late show. Today I was able to talk without coughing so I called my guys up and told them where to get those Uncomfortable outfits known as Tuxedos. Everyone is going out of town for the Holiday but otherwise things are pretty much normal.

I am sick of leftovers, so tonight I am going to make something new to eat. Or at least something not in a tupperware container. Which means I better do dishes so I actually can. Tonight we ended up going out for a bit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are on the mend Janus.

Frodo :)

7:49 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Me too :), talk to you all later

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters