Monday, November 13, 2006

Janus and Bella have the plague.

You may have noticed I have been unusually quiet the last day or so, that's because I was (and still kind of am) ill. I went to wedding for Bella's dad on Saturday afternoon, and about mid service I almost fainted as I was sittingperfectly still. At first I thought it was because my necktie was too tight or maybe I was nervous or something, but it didn't get better even when I practiced breathing slower and all the things that you were meant to.
So I did not stay for the reception and I went home and admitted that I felt very sick. So Bella drove me to the clinic, which was closed, and then I went to the county hospital. After spending three hours or so doing tests and taking fluids I was sent home with some anti-vertigo pills, and two pills to control nausea. I have been on home rest the last two days, and tonight I am going back to work.
The condition is called Vertigo, its caused by a few things none of which are entirely treatable except by drinking fluids and letting it run the course. The pills are to keep things in check, but really can do no more than that. I have my follow up appointment with Dr. Martina this week. So don't worry out there, I am already on it, and doing all that I can be doing.
Bella is also sick, and has a bad cold/minor flu combo. This weekend we were also dog sitting for her dad. So Today I go back to work, get my house back from the extra pooches, and hopefully sleep really good tonight. Tomorrow you get the update, you would think that the powers that be would hate me sharing my testimony or something. :P

Have a good one. JT.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to read that you are sick, Janus, and I hope the follow-up appointment goes well for you.

At least you will get some peace and quiet, now you are not dog-sitting. Hope you and Bella get better soon.

Sleep well.

Frodo :)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thank you, we are both doing much better.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters