Saturday, November 18, 2006

The 11th hour update

Well today I did what everyone recommended...which is not do hardly a thing and rest. Here I am getting ready to log off and get ready for a hot bath and dinner. So what do I have to tell you? not much. I fixed all the labels on the blog...not that it is very exciting but because Bella told me that their might be a point to it.
Labels with exciting names like Faith, Family, and Mailbag.
Yes it's true, even if you say exciting a few times in a short post it still isn't always exciting. I realized from retro-labeling that I have posted over 101 times. So I am doing pretty good compared to the old days when I first started blogging. Way back when Ned told me to write fairly regularly over a year ago and I wrote about every 2nd moon cycle.
Well tomorrow I am finishing up the Journey of a Janus sometime when I am awake. if you want to follow it without sifting through a few hundred posts , I will put up a link page for it about Wednesday or so.
Thanks for everyone that has come by and visited. That kept me writing, it has done alot for me keeping in practice. I have been able to look back over the 100 posts as I was doing the labeling and it is amazing to see how things have moved in just a few months. They might have a point to keeping journals after all.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To have over 100 posts is pretty good going Janus. And those labels are a nice touch. I look forward to reading your next 100 posts!

I'm glad you were resting today. I hope you do the same tomorrow, so you get better.

Frodo :)

12:55 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Frodo, I also appreciate your commenting and your patronage. It lets me know that it's not just miami travel that reads the posts. Thanks for the feedback.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters