Sunday, November 26, 2006

Organization, Colds, Tea, Fine Dining, and a rubber ball.

Ok so it is Saturday or Sundayish...I am not that great at managing my time. In fact I got a copy of "Organizing Your Life For Dummies" about 12 years ago and I think I have maybe skimmed it about 3 times since I got it. It does look kind of funny though if you have a big mess of books on the floor and you put that one on top of the pile before you take the a picture of that one.
I am still having the gross sniffles and can't seem to get rid of this throat thing. I just really wish I could feel normal. The cold won't DIE.
So this week I am trying something new. I am going English. I am drinking lots of tea (decaf though) and water only, and actually trying the fluids thing that the doctor told me about a week ago with a little bit more seriousness. Milk is nixed and so is soda, so of course I want milk and soda and everything that goes with them all the time. They have Oreos on sale every week when I can't drink milk, which is required for Oreos to be eaten properly. Ever really want to have a big bowl of Sugared cereal with milk?
Hmm maybe I am craving sugar too.
Anyway, I am hoping to be back to normal soon, because I am having a hard time concentrating and getting anything done right.
Good day besides that, spent it with Bella. We went out for dinner, we have to take it a bit easy on going out for a while, so glad it was a good place. (Weddings and bills cause quite a crunch.)
We went to a place called Smokey Bones, and it was pretty good BBQ food. They had the usual side dishes like baked beans and 10 different types of potatoes. What really surprised me was they had Asparagus and Green beans. I really like finding a restaurant that actually has options for a green veggie. So I had Asparagus today, for the first time in a restaurant that didn't have a candle lighting.
I would recommend it to a friend.
Oh and I got a rubber ball from church. It is to remind me to live my life for God, and it is called a "super ball." Well, they finished a unit called "Heroes" this week and well you can't have heroes without superheroes...and somehow we got a super ball. Which makes sense when you think about it, and it beats another wrist bracelet. Now I just have to figure out where to put the ball.
Maybe next to "Organizing Your Life for Dummies."
This is an example of a rant I suppose. Sick people probably shouldn't blog.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have lots of chicken noodle soup. That is supposed to be good for lots of things.

Glad you are taking the doctor's advice, and having more fluids. Can you get some cough medicine from a chemist, for your throat?

Hope you get better soon.

Frodo :)

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same unending throat and nose disease and there is no cure, you just continue forever... but the blogs must go on.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Having chicken soup, but let me tell you, even I am getting sick of it. That's bad.

I take cough stuff, I am supposed to cough to get this over with, but you know after a while it just doesn't seem to go away :)

Hopefully I will be getting better soon, but the show will go on!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters