Sunday, December 31, 2006

I did it again...The Pointless Post Returns

Sorry yesterday I said to a few of you that I would be writing a post this evening, and well this is sort of it.
Things got tied up at work and then I came home and ended up having a million phone calls and not getting anything up before having to go make dinner. So I just got here at 3 in the morning, and wow I need to go to bed about ...well about an hour ago probably.
So this is going to be a fairly scattered and useless blog entry for you, to prove that blogs don't have to be meaningful and can really be a waste of time.
Random Thoughts that are too short to make a blog entry for but I feel like saying.
1. AFV I was surprised yesterday to see that they still have Americas Funniest Videos on the air. I thought that the show died already about 5 years ago or so. They still have people getting hit in the groin, babies spitting food all over, and other worthwhile ways to kill an hour of your life. Do people still love this show, or do they just not have something to put in the time slot?
This is one of the job risks of working with people in a retirement home, you end up watching this once in a while.
2. Sleeping pills. Why does it say Side effects include Drowsiness...isn't that the point?
I told you that it really isn't that exciting...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I, for one, still enjoy reading your 'fairly scattered and useless blog entry'. Now go and catch up on your sleep, Janus. :)


Frodo

2:26 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Been there and did that. Though still tired, I get woken up early every day from now until the 15th :P

3:19 PM  
Blogger Ned said...

I think that AFV is all reruns but it's on because kids and old people love it. I think it's the most violent show on TV and I get sympathy pain and nerves just watching it - so I don't.

Good Luck on turning around the sleep patterns.

Happy New Year!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Happy New Year back atcha Ned

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters