Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Janus on the road again

Sorry to keep you waiting. I have a lot of moving to do in the next two days so the contractor can work and also have meetings so keep checking I hope to send more updates very soon, but didn't want to leave you in suspense. Somedays I can write at work, somedays I can't these days.

Until then check out my links, they got some interesting stuff going on everywhere but with me.

Also for those on my yahoo messenger that have been w0ndering why I have been so antisocial my father in law's computer doesn't have a messenger on it (at least this one) so emails, phone calls, and notes stuck on my door with a dagger will have to do for now.

See ya sooner or later, hopefully sooner.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Neo sharpens his pencil and knife and reaches for a post it note. ;)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Be sure you make sure it is the old door if you do that. I don't want to have it replaced and painted and then have somebody stick a big hole in it.

just use the stinkin email.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters