Thursday, September 20, 2007

Janus is tired (and possibly in need of medical attention)

Need Sleep...up late last night moving boxes. Sick of boxes.

(Sleep murmurs) Making dinner for Bella, then off to sleep.

I have felt numbness in my hands and my finger tips feel like I am falling asleep. Bella has told me that it is probably a pinched nerve and I got an appointment Saturday. I decided to be on the safe side I decided to enter my symptoms onto the search engine

tingling
slight discoloration

the official verdict is "Snake Bite"

Thank you internet, if it wasn't for Google I wouldn't realize that a snake bit me or something and I am slowly dying. I don't know when it bit me, it might of been when I was moving the waffle iron into a packing box. (Copperheads like waffles.) I might of got bit when I was pulling jammed paper out of the copier today since Tray 4 is the favorite hiding spot of the Green Mamba in which case I should be dead alrea...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about the cobra that likes to curl up under the chair!

Seriously, good luck at the doctor. Let us know how you get on, okay. :)

Take care.

Frodo

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google knows everything, if Google says it's snakebite it must be. But what you need to do to be sure is to submit the url of the web page on snakebites to google, find out how many backlinks that page has and using a secret algorithm known only to three people at google and that is kept hermetically sealed in a ziplock bag somewhere under the Eiffel Tower in Paris, discover the page rank of the symptom checker page. If it is less than PR3, don't bother to go to the hospital, if it is PR5 or greater, call your local poison control center. If you don't know their number, google it.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Stupid desk cobras...grrr
Will keep you updated Frodo

Andrea my brain is exploding just following that, Google is more than my rapidly slipping mind can handle.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

This post really got me laughing for awhile!

I hope you got rested up before slicing the bite in an "x" over the teeth marks with a knife, n sucking out, then spitting out your blood n the poison...

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters