Tuesday, November 13, 2007

At Home but not settled.

It took 9 days of being in the hotel before I could go home. That is a lot of fast food, that is a lot of channel surfing out of boredom. It is good to be home.
Tuesday of last week an urgent letter was sent to me. Friday, the day before I went home it was followed up by some phone calls. Things are amiss from my past again.
I have been on an emotional roller coaster since Tuesday and I have been talking to people that I have not heard from in five years and healing some old wounds.
We have had many laughs and we have had some tears. The past few years have had some pain for me, but I heard some news that broke my heart and fired my temper up to the point that I couldn't even talk.
I can't exactly fill in the details here (If you can't tell.) Though it looks like I might have to depart again soon and prepare for a gruelling battle in which the past must be dealt with once and for all.
I wish I could say that I was more assured with myself, though things are already so amazingly different. Keep them prayers and good thoughts coming, I am going to need it.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Just remember that unlike you were in the past you are stronger now and as you've grown and so has your ability to deal with things that you sometimes had to run from then.

Peace,

- Neo

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of how you have been handling this all Janus. I am so glad to have married you. I love you!
xxoo~Bella

11:49 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

To quote a blog I read somewhere Neo...Just Bring it! I am getting ready for the fight.

Bella XXOO, the fun is just startin'....

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janus,

I agree with Neo that you have a lot more going for you now than ever before, and let's face it, if God is for you, who can be against you?

Best wishes and prayers - stay strong.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Ned, holdin' in there.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can get through this Janus. You are strong, and this will not get the better of you.

Sending lots of good vibes to you.

Take care.

Frodo

5:31 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Frodo! As for strong I wouldn't say that much...more like I have no choice in the matter :P

8:41 AM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

I hate that past comes after you creepy feeling-

Be assured you've been on my daily prayer list for some time, n I fully expect you can handle whatever is thrown down in your way!

Good luck in getting it all taken care of in the near future-

4:25 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Snag, tis appreciated.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters