Saturday, December 22, 2007

Janus Returns to Return of the Janus yet again

Is this thing turned on? (taps on blog) 1..2..3... testing.

If you have dropped by and been loyally checking for updates I thank you for your patience. I am sorry to not be updating, I am even sorrier (is that a word?) for not reading. The last month has been a bit of a roller coaster and I am trying really hard now to get back into my writing mode.

Then I will have to get into my reading mode after that.

I am doing alright, I am not dead or anything (Which you probably gathered from me writing a blog entry.) I was kinda grouchy and worried for the last month and I was tired about blogging about me being grouchy and worried. I don't like to read lots of depressing stuff, so I tend to try avoid writing it either. It doesn't make your day really, and I would rather write something different.

So now I will tell ya some stuff I have been doin'. I have made a commitment to my wife to work on a writing project for 20 hours a week after Christmas. I am kinda sorta excited about it, since I never really get way way excited about anything that involves working on anything. (I admit sloth is my thing.) So we discussed it last night at Olive Garden and I had tea so I can't even blame it on alcohol, so I must be really wanting to do it. I am hoping that this will get me back into my writing grooves again.

I am still preparing for a stressful life changing family situation that was bothering me over a month ago, and I am taking it well...well for me. I am not sleeping well though and I really don't know how to keep entirely relaxed. The good side of it is I am leaning more on God and other people have been really wonderful to me as well, the bad side of it is ...well the whole stress and insomnia thing and of course waiting.

We got all of our shopping done (Well maybe a little more) and next week we are doing our three house holiday tour.

Thank you for reading, thanks for being patient with me, and I will have to see how many blogs I am totally behind on...so I am preparing to wince. Talk to you soon.

J.T.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Janus

Good to see you in Blogland again. Just wondering why you posted the same thing twice. Lol

I hope you enjoy your writing project. Who knows, you may enjoy it so much, it will last a lot longer. (:

This 'life changing family situation' - I'm really thinking of you with that, and wishing you good luck.

Anway, hope you have a good Christmas. Take care.

Frodo (:

4:22 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Double post. HA HA!

Bout time you updated Mr Lazy! ;)

20 years a week sounds a bit extreme what are you going to be working on a dictionary? If that's the case you can put sorrier in there because no that ISN'T a word. ;)

Peace,

- Neo

3:43 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Frodo- Error message in the code does that...first it doesn't publish, and then after that it publishes it twice. That or I just miss you guys so much I am repeating myself. I tend to do that.

Writing projects tend to be fun when I get on a roll...just got to get to a rolling point.

Thanks for the well wishes, and have a merry Christmas...no one says merry anymore, but I guess it just sounds wierd for me to say good Christmas. That weird upbringing.

Neo- Yeah yeah yeah...double post...blame it on blogger.
I know I am a filthy lazy updater.
I think I said 20 hours a week, I better check though I might be wrong, sometimes 20 hours can feel like 20 years if you are working on serious stuff. My first act will be making sorrier a word.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Making up new words is one of my fav hobbies! I like Hyphenating-new-things-together also!

3:40 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Snag, its psycho-fun to do that.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters