Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ffrazzled and recovery. (Aka where I was for a week)

Well I dealt with someone on Wednesday that I haven't dealt with for 6 years or so, and it was a bit harder than I expected. Praying for peace and words before hand is always a good practice. I really never know what I am doing, good thing for me God does.
Still despite things going "Not so bad" I have had a problem relaxing even worse than usual, I don't how I am going to make it to May. I was going to decompress a bit yesterday but had company until about 9:00.
I love company, but I am that Introvert no matter how hard I try not to be, and I don't really relax with anyone else around that easily. It doesn't mean I don't love and like people, but I am a hermit when I rest.
I talked to James (Something I haven't done for a long time since things have been so crazy) and we did some catching up. James was amazingly patient and understanding...I think he is finally getting old and mellowing out (like I kind of did.)
I had coffee with my friend Allen this morning, and other than the waking up part, It was good. I feel more at peace after having a sounding board, though I feel a bit odd confiding in people still.
Torrell men are not famous for that "Sharing stuff." I am the loudest of course in my family but I always feel like I am a downer or obnoxious so avoid that sharing stuff.
My wife and I went to the Gym today, and yesterday. If I had life insurance I might question if she is trying to kill me since I am not Mr. Activity. I am doing well though and it feels good actually!
Well other than my calve muscles.
It feels like someone was smacking them with a baseball bat.
I had a massage and a chiropractor appointment afterwards which helps.
I am also proud of myself for being able to jog about a 1.8 miles in 18 minutes, which for me is amazing, though probably pretty mediocre for most people. I am the guy that skipped gym class for most of school though so that is about the equivalent of winning a contest for me.
Who knows if I do this long enough I might sleep like a baby.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a blessed Easter. Best wishes to you and yours. Rely on God's strength for those difficult encounters and stay in faith.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ned,

Have a great Easter in retrospect! I will keep praying. I also will only put one F in Frazzled. (Tired blogging makes bad grammar.)

Jay. (Nus)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

alot of excercise does help you relax after the bp goes down afterward.
My job is 8 straight hours of moving n lifting stuff, so I don't bother with the gym lately. I do have free wieghts at home, n a yard to clean too.
When I feel too sedate I make myself run down & up the stairs a couple of times. (I live upstairs)
When I don't get excercise I don't feel good.

Congrats on being able to run! That takes motovation!

Feel free to make up any words you desire! it's fun-

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters