Friday, May 16, 2008

Getting it off my chest and bad music

Thing that I would love to say but for legal reasons I would have to say off record.

"I Trust Him/Her about as much as Hannibal Lecter with a bottle of A-1 sauce and a school bus full of kids."

Yeah its immature and not really loving but I had to say it somewhere!

Today I am a bit in the dumps dealing with life's little dramas.

Though if I want to laugh for no reason at all I just have to listen to the Janus Torrell Future Ipod list of songs banned by the Geneva convention.

Der Kommissar featured by After The Fire.
Take on me by Aha
You spin me round (like a record) by Dead or Alive.

These songs make most people change the channel, for some reason I turn them up full blast and watch people cringe.

I am sure I have a few more all I have to do is ask Eric Bramlett for some truly agonizing songs from Jack FM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters