Saturday, May 17, 2008

dramas and addictions

I am tired.

I am tired of drama.

I miss when I was less...complicated. I am glad that it is pretty much me in blog land here, since I have not been dropping by other blogs yet. So I figure I can shout into the wind here and no one will mind.

I have been ignoring my phone a few hours. I have sunk into addiction patterns. Don't worry I haven't been smoking or tipping the bottle. Its these damn ruffles potato chips and youtube surfing. I was told today to be strong in God and not fall into my depression.

I failed miserably.

I am saying "I" an awful lot.

The funny thing about addiction is that some people have pet addictions and they regard some worse than others. I don't think because I am 170 pounds that eating out of compulsion is any less of a problem than if I was 400 pounds. We tend to focus on the externals. Drinking, drugs, and all that sort fo thing. I feel that me wanting to curl up in a ball and tune out the world is just as bad.

It's not about me though all the time, and I need to work on that. Lately my poor friends and family have had to be witness to my life drama. I am embarrassed to dump this on people. So I am going to dump it here...make some great stir fry...and talk to Bella when she gets home.

Tomorrow will be better.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldnt be anywhere else.

xoxo

Bella

3:46 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

:)

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters