Wednesday, May 28, 2008

When you are still deciding what to be when you grow up.

It stinks when you don't know what you want to be when you grow up.

It's worse when you are in your 30's.

So tonight I am working on some fine paperwork for tomorrow, getting ready to work in the afternoon, and seriously considering what is next for me.

Even if I do figure it out soon, then my next step is finding out how to get there.

People ask me "Well what do you like to do?"

Nothing that pays, so I have to find something I like, or at least make enough to tolerate it.

Somehow I feel that is not the best way to approach the problem.

Well...will talk soon

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

No one is having fun trying to earn a living lately. Take what you can get with good side-benes= ie: Food factory- I get free food on the way home, so it saves $ n I don't starve. Also, it's very close to home n saves fuel- But, I had to learn Portugeuse, n they all wanna marry me to be legal...
I don't like my job, but I can do it well-
I'm an artist, really! Wish I could just do that n have rent bux all the time. But it's not steady income, neither is writing- (unless it's a best-selling book)

2:53 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I hear you Snag, you do somethings you love and you do somethings because you have to.

I still remember this guy in college when I asked him what he did (boring conversationalist I am). He said he was a poet.

When I asked him more about it he told me he also was a grocery bagger to pay the bills.

So I guess I am a writer, who works in home healthcare to pay the bills at the moment

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters