Friday, August 11, 2006

Shouldas (Thats Shood uhs and not Shoulders in Chicagonese)

I am tired again, and again I stayed up late. I should of gone to bed.

I should never get involved in a video game to unwind, I usually end up unwinding way to long. Then again when else can you say you have conquered half of country before you wake up. Mind you since it's a fake country on a game it's not nearly impressive.

I should of wrote an article yesterday, I should of done more stuff yesterday, I should not stay up all night at my age.

Bad night for my headache, and I was rather snippy and I made everyone else fall asleep so they didn't have to talk to me anymore, I should of not done that.

I should stop typing this and go to bed.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janus, go to bed and get some rest.

I hope your headache gets better soon.

Frodo


p.s. Well done on conquering half the country.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Frodo, I wish I could say it was for work but it's just me playing around

5:11 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Flying poodles...does that mean eat them when they are flying or do you catch them when they land. Perhaps they go flying when I hit the tree with my head.

I think I am beginning to understand your evil plans Raf, and that truly frightens me :)

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just playing around? That's what you say now.

Today, you conquered half the country. Tomorrow, it will be the world!!!

*evil laugh* Mwahawhawhaw

Frodo

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters