Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday Morning Drag...future prospects.

Dragging my feet as normal, I just can't move as quick on 6 hours of sleep as I used to. (Yep the title has nothing to do with Cigs.)
It has been four months now, and I still can't get the agency to give me a check that does not have at least one mistake in it. So I need to think of what is next for me since I am staying as long as I got Telly but I would rather find a new contract than deal with such people. It isn't the money that keeps me where I am at now, but I would rather go where I feel valued by someone. Telly and his family live up to the ends of our deal, but the multimillion dollar agency can't do that. In the mean time, now is the time to look for more partial.
When Telly no longer needs me I am not going to stay with the agency anymore than I have to, if they are dishonest with the little stuff with me now...well you know the rest.
I am trying to focus on what I can do, not what I can't do at the moment. Still I can't help feeling a bit low...might be the morning too.
So say a prayer for me as I try to figure out what to do to get things more stable.
I think I decided on my one or two classes this summer, but I will have to talk about that later. Have a good Tuesday

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Yup, people are lame like that. If it were their own check, I bet you it'd be right. Makes you wonder if they do it on purpose...

Peace,

- Neo

8:37 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I hear ya...I wonder about it too. Time to test them with the fire. (No need to duck, it's just an expression.)

5:02 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - I'll keep the fire extingisher on standby. ;)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters